Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Intro

Hi there everyone and welcome to my blog!

I plan to update this every couple of days with news and information on budget travel.

My main focus in the short term is on the Asian region, but will certainly keep an interest in budget travel news around the world.

Currently I have 2 trips to Asian planned for the next 12 months.

In August my wife and I are heading off to Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon) in Vietnam for 5 days and spending 2 days in Singapore on the way home. We're flying Jetstar from Perth to Singapore and back, Tiger to HCMC and Jetstar back to Singapore.

And in January 2010 we're taking our daughter and my little sister to Bali for a week. We managed to pick up some really cheap flights on AirAsiaX, so we're flying to Bali via Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia. On our way back to Perth we're flying via KL and Singapore, all in the same day!

Well keep an eye out for my next post, where I'll share some thoughts and information on a low cost hotel option in Malaysia.

Travel Budget, Travel Well

TheBudgetTravelGuy

No comments:

Post a Comment